Need additional time to make a payment?
- Apply in person no later than the disconnect date noted on the delinquent/final notice.
- Extensions are granted to the customer named on the account only with a valid picture ID.
- Customer must pay 25% of the bill upon applying for an extension.
- Customers have a total of 30 extension days to use in a calendar year, but you can only request 15-days maximum per application.
- Extension days do not restart each time a customer changes a service location in a calendar year.