Reinstatement of Disconnected Service
Service reinstatement requested by 2:00 p.m.
for the same business date or after 2:00 p.m.
for the following business date.
- Pay arrears balance plus a $15.00 reinstate fee per (electric/gas) service.
- For payments made before 2 p.m. Monday - Friday, service reinstatement shall be that same date, permitting compliance with Gas policy.
- For payments made after 2 p.m., service reinstatement shall be on the following business date.
After Hours / Overtime Process
Service reinstatement requested after 2:00 p.m.
for the same business date.
- Pay arrears balance plus a $15.00 reinstate fee per (electric/gas) service plus an overtime fee of $30.00 per (electric/gas) service.
During regular business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., all payments for reinstatement of delinquently interrupted services must be in cash, money order, or credit card.
All reinstate payments for after 4:00 p.m. requests must be by money order only with the precise amount.
- No credit card payments accepted after hours through the Answering Service or On-Call personnel.
- Pay on-line at myTPCG.org, and have your account number (as recorded on your bill) to register your account.
THIS OFFICE DOES NOT CONNECT OR DISCONNECT SERVICES ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.