Terrebonne Parish Government Television
The mission of TPTV is to make local government more accessible and understandable to the citizens of Terrebonne Parish. TPTV provides residents with information about local government, government services, public affairs, and general public information.
TPTV will accomplish this mission by:
- Increasing citizen access to meetings through televising Coastal Zone Management Meetings, Planning Meetings, Terrebonne Parish Council Meetings, and Terrebonne Levee and Conservation District Meetings.
- Informing the citizens of the activities in the area through the community calendar.
- Providing residents with relevant programming that highlights the rich culture of our region.
- Educating residents on available programs and services offered by various agencies throughout Terrebonne Parish.
Residents can watch TPTV through the following service providers:
- AT&T U-verse interactive channel 99
- Comcast channel 22
- Charter Communications channel 197
- YouTube channel