You are here:

TPCG News Room

Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government


How Do I Request a Curbside Bulky Waste Pickup?

Tuesday May 16, 2017 12:44 am - 6434 Views - Posted By Solid Waste
How Do I Request a Curbside Bulky Waste Pickup?

Did you know that Solid Waste offers curbside bulky waste pickup for Terrebonne Parish residents?  

To report online, visit Fill in your contact information, the location and description of the debris, and click Continue. Follow the instructions on the next page to complete the process. Once submitted and reviewed by the staff, your pickup will be scheduled and listed on  

Things we can pick up:

  • appliances
  • furniture
  • home project debris
  • vegetative debris (but not too much)
  • bagged leaves

Things we cannot pick up:

  • commercial construction and remodeling debris
  • remnants of land clearing or demolitions
  • unsolidified paint
  • motor oil
  • pool chemicals
  • tires
  • propane tanks
  • concrete
  • batteries
  • automotive parts

Bulky waste cannot be picked up from commercial property, private streets, vacant lots, and sites of eviction. Check the webpage or call the office if you are unsure about your debris.


Hours of Operation

  • Monday thru Friday
  • 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Mailing Address

  • P. O. Box 2768
  • Houma, LA 70361
Return To Top