Thursday April 02, 2015 08:06 am - 1559 Views - Posted By Human Resources
Houma, LA- For the second year Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government will be seeking summer interns to work in various departments within the government. The internship program is geared to give college juniors and seniors exposure to the operation of local government.
TPCG will be accepting applications from April 1st until April 30th and priority will be given to hiring Terrebonne Parish residents. The selected interns will be expected to work from June 1st until July 31st.
Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government Departments accepting internship applications include:
1. Human Resources/Risk Management
2. Information Technology (Network Technician)
3. Information Technology (Technical Writer)
4. Civic Center (Sales & Marketing)
6. Solid Waste
7. Animal Shelter
9. Planning & Zoning
10. Council Clerk’s Office
11. Terrebonne Economic Development
12. Office of Emergency Preparedness
14. Housing & Human Services (Head Start)
Interested students can visit www.tpcg.org/jobs to download an employment application and to view a full list of internship opportunities.